Wednesday, August 20, 2014

Bout of Books 11 Update - Day 2


Bout of Books


Today was Day 2 of the Bout of Books 11 ReadaThon!
Day 2 was less successful than the first day. However, I continue to participate everyday, at least a little, so I'm reaching some goals! This is also my second update so score two one goals! I didn't have a lot of time to read throughout the day because of work and I had a commitment in the evening so reading was a little sporadic. 






Books Read Today:
Crown of Midnight - 20pgs
Asylum-40 pgs

Total Pages Today: 60pgs.

Total Pages: 140 pgs
Books Finished: 0

6 comments:

  1. Crown of midnight! Such a good book :) Happy reading and good luck.

    Bout of books - Mel@thedailyprophecy

    ReplyDelete
  2. I hope this isn't a double post and I am sorry if it is.. when I clicked publish the screen went blank.. anyways good luck with the read a thon

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Nope not a double! Thanks for the encouragement!

      Delete
  3. How are you liking Asylum so far?

    Happy reading!

    Amber Elise @ Du Livre

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I really like it so far. It is fast paced and super creepy.

      Delete